Structur3D Printing is pushing the boundaries in 3D printing. We are a 3D printing technology company bringing soft materials to the 3D printing market. With Structur3D’s flagship product the Discov3ry Extruder, 3D printer users of all interests can expend the current capabilities of their printer without the need to buy another printer. The Discov3ry is an add-on compatible with the majority of 3D printers in the market and is easily integrated by the end user. Structur3D Printing is manufactured, assembled and tested locally in the KW region.
Purpose of the Job:
The Supply Chain Logistics and Manufacturing Associate is responsible for the manufacturing procedures from start to finish. The associate will optimize the operations within the manufacturing division.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
- Management of inventory, material ordering optimization.
- Channel fulfillment management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirement are executed to defined targets/standards.
- Work with transport and shipping vendors to co-ordinate flow of product inefficient manner.
- Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, products and vendor attributes are maintained and updates to reflect recent initiatives and efficiency
- Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors and advanced systems, focused on improving KPI's
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Performs spot checks of product to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follows proper safety procedures and training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Collage/University certificate in a technical field
- Supply chain and assembly work experience is considered an asset;
- High level of detail accuracy, manual dexterity, and hand-eye co-ordination;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Ability to work as a team/independent;
- Reliable/ dependable - excellent attendance and punctuality record;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Ability to work in a safe and orderly manner.
Description of the Working Conditions:
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 40 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety shoes/boots.
Hiring with Plum.io
As part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if our company is a fit for you, and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. Your Plum Profile will allow you to stand out from your fellow applicants for your true talents. Are you a Task Master? Are you a natural Adapter? Are you an excellent Communicator? Everyone has talents and Plum helps you showcase yours. Take this chance to learn more about your talents, and apply that knowledge as you grow your career. Start Now -> http://bit.ly/1NoA2yt
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Structur3D Printing, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.